In the store
- We are open 7 days a week with normal store hours of 10-6 M-F and 10-5 Sat and Sun. Access will be limited to 10 customers at a time to maintain a safe and healthy environment and to ensure patrons can practice social distancing. Customers should bring masks to wear inside our store. Appointments are available to purchase waders/boots, rod outfits, large fly tying orders, or orders requiring more detailed attention. Please give us a call to make arrangements. Our number is 540-434-2444.
- Our online store is fully functional, and we are happy to answer questions. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and ask.
- We provide curbside pickup. You can place an order by email, online, or phone. Our team will pick your order and deliver them to the pickup table, your vehicle, or ship them to you.
- We are delighted to offer suggestions for place to fish on your own, what the current conditions are and what tactics and flies are appropriate. Check out the detailed fishing report on our website for updates.
- While out fishing please be respectful of others and maintain safe distances, especially in parking areas and crossings.
- We are now booking guided trips for smallmouth floats and wade trips for trout.
- We have new procedures in place to maintain safe distances and sanitary conditions on our boats and while wading. When you book a trip we will discuss the current procedures with you. We will also have a pre-trip review to ensure the safety of you and your guide. BOOK HERE
- We are now booking Orvis schools and private classes. Please contact ORVIS HERE to book a school or contact the shop to make a reservation for your private class.
- We have new procedures in place to maintain safe distances and sanitary conditions during the schools. When you book a lesson we will discuss the current procedures with you. We will also have a pre-trip review to ensure the safety of you and your instructor. BOOK HERE