To our Mossy Creek Fly Fishing customers and friends.
Our goal is to always provide the best possible experience whether it is on the water or in the shop. That won’t ever change. What has changed is the way people shop.
In order to do all we can to slow the spread of COVID-19, effective immediately, we will be implementing the following new retail shopping procedures:
- Our business is currently open. However, our storefront doors are closed to foot traffic.
- We have curbside pickup in place. You can place an order verbally through our window, online, or by phone. Our team will pick your order and deliver them to the pickup table or ship them to you.
- Our online store is fully functional, and we are happy to answer questions. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and ask.
- We are currently evaluating how we will handle guiding. As of now we are making a case by case determination. We want to give you a great experience on the water, but because of the uncertainty with transmission, we must ensure the safety of our guides and our customers first. If you have a trip booked, we will be in contact to discuss options. If you want to book a trip give us a call and we will discuss the situation with you. We will be limiting the guide and client interactions and may decide we cannot accommodate you and still maintain the level of safety we consider appropriate for the current situation.
- We are delighted to offer suggestions for place to fish on your own, what the current conditions are and what tactics and flies are appropriate. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you go please be respectful of others and maintain safe distances, especially in parking areas and crossings.